- Nissan Qashqai 2.0 or similar
- Automatic transmission
- 5 doors
- 5 passengers including of driver
Your reservation will be confirmed after receiving of your payment. You can arrange your payment by major credit cards immediately after reserving of your car on our website.
In case of inquiry package, your reservation amount will be included in total payment.
A major credit card is required. A signed credit card imprint will be taken at the start of all rentals for security reasons. The imprint may be used to cover any additional charges at the end of the rental. E.g. fuel, rental period extension, accident or damage charges, toll road crossing (Salik) and traffic fines.
- Drivers are required to produce their original passports as a form of identification.
- All national licenses must be valid and held for a minimum period of one year.
- All drivers on visit or transit visa must produce their original national and international license.
- Minimum age for groups A – F1 is 21 years and groups G and above is 25 years.
- Insurance covers use in U.A.E. only, unless prior agreement is given by Budget UAE.
- Vehicles are covered by full comprehensive insurance as per the UAE laws. However, a police report must be obtained at the time of an accident or in the case of damage. If the renter failed to produce a valid police report to Budget UAE, all charges incurred will be he responsibility of the client, even if CDW has been taken. No replacement vehicle will be supplied and rental charges will continue until a police report is received along with any other relevant documents.
- In case of an accident and/or damage, the client is required to pay excess liability if CDW is not taken. A valid Police report is also required.
- In the event of theft of a rented vehicle, the police must be notified immediately; otherwise cover would be rendered void.
- Punctures, tyre damage, wheel caps, aerials and windscreens are not covered by insurance, even after paying CDW unless the damage
- is caused as a result of an accident and the client has obtained a valid police report.
- Off-road driving renders the insurance invalid even after paying CDW.
- Loss or damage to personal items is not covered under the terms of the insurance.
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs renders the insurance invalid. N.B.
- Alcohol limit is ZERO.
Pick up locations in the UAE